A little about us

Hello and welcome to Mod Mob. A lifestyle blog by two childhood friends, Emma and Brenda. Both originally from Ireland, Emma currently lives in London and Brenda near Boston. We love to talk about food, style, travel, photography, kids, love, and design. If you like you can find out more in our about page and if you want you can drop us a line at modmobdesign@gmail.com.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mod Mob: The Truth About Lingerie


Is it just me or do you instantly feel better and your mood lifted when you put on a nice new matching set of underwear? 

I've often wondered, is it important to always match?

When I was single I’m pretty sure I remember feeling a little liberated when I donned my cerise pink bra with my navy and white polka dot thongs! I still do sometimes...sorry Mr Dyson.

What about the men? Do we prefer those tight Calvin’s as opposed to the brightly coloured boxers?


Finally you don’t have to spend a fortune to look sexy in silk. Take a look at these...







Check out this link for your very own lingerie fit and online style guide.

Leave this page casually open on...a buying guide for the men! 

Out with the old and in with the new... prices range from just £15 and you can order online!

2 comments:

  1. They are very pretty love the grey lace set . Don't think I ever owned a matching set . Some men tight calvin's just look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to be nice, that means you anonymous.